This tutorial was created using the default 737-400
1. Make sure when you’re creating your flight plan you file a IFR not a VOR
2. Fly as per all instructions provided
3. You will get a notice around 70-90 miles out of your runway you need to land on, take note!
4. Press the star symbol that FSX places on the layout, or alternatively press escape and choose the third option to view the flight progress.
5. Double click on your target destination, you should then see a facility information screen.
6. Write down the ILS Freq and Heading
7. Go back to your main screen
8. Bring up the radio panel.
9. In NAV1 in the standby set the Frequency of the ILS.
10. Press the switch to make it active.
11. At the bottom there is a switch to enable NAV1 press that.
12. Put your ILS Heading in the “Course” setting on your autopilot.
13. Switch the GPS / NAV switch to NAV instead of GPS on the autopilot panel
14. Make sure autopilot is fully setup, you should be flying about 180 KIAS around 2500-2800 feet depending on what your ATC has told you.
15. When you’re about 10NM out, hit the APP button to enable landing.
16. The plane will start of the land for you, you will need to take over around 500 feet, disable Autopilot and land the plane
You will need to control flaps, acceleration, landing gear and brakes during your decent and final part.